A Buck 50 and Growing

A launching pad to say anything I ever wanted without repercussion.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

updating the job front

Apparently that job I was eluding to last post is happening. My first piece will be an interview with the Dallas Cowboys starting tackle, and former MSU Spartan, Flozell Adams. This is a face to face interview with a professional athlete, to say i am crapping my pants is an understatement.

In fact I crapped your pants I am so scared.

But some of the other names Rina Risper, my new part time boss, knows goes as follow

All The Detroit Pistons
Dwayne Wade, his mom
Shaq's mom, in fact she had to cancel a trip to her yearly BBQ this week
Almost any MSU player to turn pro

It's insane.

God I hope I don't &@#% this up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home