A Buck 50 and Growing

A launching pad to say anything I ever wanted without repercussion.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Eixt Casa-Knollwood

That's right kiddies, I'm Out. I know it's sad, but all good things must come to end. So must my tenure at the dankest apartment complex this side of the projects. I appreciate the memories and the laughs, but most of all the late night rave fest put on my middle eastern neighbors. Lalalallalalalalalalallalalalalalal one more time fer me guys.

As fer the move....

I will be putting my tail through my legs and camping it out in the basement of Castle Pete for a few months before grad school. Here's to family diners, the hilarity that is my dads every day actions, and the realization that all my friends in Lansing are gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home