A Buck 50 and Growing

A launching pad to say anything I ever wanted without repercussion.

Monday, August 07, 2006

I've not yet begun to blog

So ya it's a craze, blogging is what insane people have been waiting on for hundreds of years.

Finally a medium of communication where Nazi Christians (and no I don't actually mean the Christians who supported the Nazi, like Hitler's Pope, but actually the use of the word Nazi to describe crazy in your face idealists... jeez) can preach at people without getting the oh so familiar "fuck you and your god" responce from bitter atheists.

Finally a medium where legalize it hippies can get the word out on their weed revolution without people condisendingly asking them if they have a job or if they majored in philosohpy in college.

And finally for the homeless, who if they had internet access, a proper education, and some computer savy, could effectively have an electronic "I will work for food" sign.

So excuse me if I am little excited to be apart of this internet, nay, CULTURAL phenomena. Born from the loins of people who spend to much time in front of a computer at work, it will change my life, as I hope it changes yours. A launching pad to say anything you ever wanted without the fear of anyone saying shit back is stupendous.

Giddy to be here and giddy to be involved blogging community. Whooooooooooooo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home